- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant 1920s Semi Detached Property with Spacious Rooms and High Ceilings
- Modernised and Well Maintained Throughout
- Drawing Room with Attractive Oak Fireplace and Gas Coal Fire
- Lounge with Attractive Carved Fireplace and Gas Coal Fire
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Neff Appliances and Family Dining Area
- Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room with Cloaks Area
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom to First Floor with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Roofspace with Slingsby Ladder
- Enclosed Front, Side and Rear Gardens with Lawn and Patio Areas
- Detached Garage with Separate W.C Ideal for use as Home Office
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Easy Maintenance uPVC Soffits and Fascia
- Recently Re-Roofed
- Convenient Location Close to Restaurants, Shops and Schools in Ballyhackamore, Stormont and Belmont
- Within Walking Distance to Bus Networks and Glider for Commuting to Belfast
Additional InformationCastlehill Road is an exclusive address ideally located close to parks, popular restaurants and highly regarded schools in Stormont, Ballyhackamore and Belmont.
No. 37 is a much admired 1920s semi-detached with a lovely open outlook over mature trees to Campbell College playing fields.
This beautifully presented family home offers bright and spacious rooms with notable high ceilings and a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary style.
There are are three large reception rooms to the ground floor with a modern kitchen and ground floor shower room. To the first floor there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Glazed and Leaded double front doors and arched toplight.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling. Tiled porch. Glazed inner door to....
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose x 2. Picture rail. Alarm controls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 4.22m (17' 10" x 13' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Picture rail. Carved fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, gas coal fire. Dual aspect to front and side.
- 6.38m x 3.91m (20' 11" x 12' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Picture rail. Carved fireplace surround with marble inset and hearth, gas coal fire. Dual aspect to front and back.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.m (13' 2" x 9' 10")
Ceiling rose. Picture rail. Built in cupboards. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.51m x 4.34m (18' 1" x 14' 3")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink and a half Franke sink unit, chrome mixer taps. Tiled splashback. Integrated four ring Neff gas gob, stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Integrated stainless steel high level Neff double ovens. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in high level storage cabinet. Concealed gas fired boiler. Wall mounted floor to ceiling radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Glazed access door to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback. Built in shower cubicle with chrome Aqualisa shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Cloaks area.
First Floor Return
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Built in hotpress with copper cylinder, shelving.
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome antique style mixer taps. Panelled bath. Built in shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit. Part wood panelled walls. Shaver point.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.78m x 2.29m (12' 5" x 7' 6")
Picture rail. Dual aspect.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Picture rail. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 4.09m (18' 0" x 13' 5")
Picture rail. Dual aspect to front and side.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.49m x 4.09m (18' 0" x 13' 5")
Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 3.94m (14' 6" x 12' 11")
Picture rail. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.04m x 2.59m (13' 3" x 8' 6")
Picture rail. Outlook to rear garden.
- Access via Slingsby type folding ladder. Floored for storage. Light.
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature planting. Tarmac driveway and parking area for numerous cars. Twin timber gates to side and rear garden wilth lawned and paved patio areas. Water tap. Outdoor power sockets.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.18m x 3.15m (17' 0" x 10' 4")
Glazed access door to front. Light, heat and power. Separate w.c. Access door to side. Currently no vehicular access. Ideal for home office etc.
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road from Belfast, continue through the Knock traffic lights towards Stormont. Castlehill Road is on the left hand side just after Stormont Park. No. 37 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »