- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Location
- Rental Income £7200 Per annum
Additional InformationPeriod Town Terrace In Ever Popular location Requiring A little TLC.
A superb opportunity to purchase a spacious extended period town house conveniently position to many excellent local amenities and within walking distance of the city. Affording a popular location the dwelling further offers excellent sized accommodation with the added bonus of high demand for air B & B pre pandemic. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with dividing double doors and lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and retains much period detail. Ideally suited to the investor or FTB will to take on some improvement works, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany Entrance Door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.42 x 4.08 (11'3" x 13'5")
- Into bay, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, double doors.
- Dining Room 3.55 x 3.29 (11'8" x 10'10")
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.14 x 2.85 (13'7" x 9'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.79 x 3.21 (9'2" x 10'6")
- Concealed gas boiler, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.26 x 4.47 (10'8" x 14'8")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.26 x 4.40 (10'8" x 14'5")
- Dormer window, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.16 x 2.72 (10'4" x 8'11")
- Velux rooflight, panelled radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard, front forecourt in patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »