- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property Located Just off the Newtownards Road
- In Need of Some Modernisation but Priced Accordingly
- Spacious Open Plan Living Dining Area
- Utility Room Leading to Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom with Separate Hot Press and Storage Area
- Enclosed Private Rear Yard with Access to Rear Allyway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent Investment Opportunity, Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this spacious two bedroom mid-terrace property located just off the Newtownards Road on the periphery of Belfast City Centre. With close proximity to a host of local amenities including Connswater shopping centre and Ballyhackamore Village as well as arterial transport links to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport, this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential buyers.
Comprising of: open plan living dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, two spacious bedrooms, fitted bathroom, built in storage and an enclosed private rear courtyard. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
In need of some modernisation but competitively priced to allow for this, this property is likely to appeal to a range of potential buyers including investors, young professionals and first time buyers alike. We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glass inset and top light into reception porch.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Through to hallway.
- Hardwood door with glass inset, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 2.92m (20' 0" x 9' 7")
at widest points
Dual aspect windows, wooden laminate effect flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround and PVC hearth, access to electric meter.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With space for fridge freezer, access door to rear yard, uPVC double glazed access door with glass inset through to kitchen.
- Range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, four ring touch screen ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor fan, built-in oven and grill below, single drainer stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, tiled floor.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.97m (12' 8" x 9' 9")
at widest points
Outlook to front, wooden laminate effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.24m (9' 9" x 7' 4")
Outlook to rear, wooden laminate effect floor.
- 2.26m x 1.65m (7' 5" x 5' 5")
at widest points
With built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, corner walk-in shower unit with thermostatic control valve and up and over telephone hand unit, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Enclosed rear yard housing oil boiler and steel oil tank, back gate with access to rear alleyway for bins.
Coming down the Newtownards Road towards Belfast City Centre, Belvoir Street is located on the left hand turn after the East Belfast Mission Centre. Number 37 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »