- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Attractive Three Storey Detached Home Set Within Consistently Sought After Development
- Three Spacious Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Office / Bedroom 4
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Finished To A Superb Standard Throughout
- Bright Living Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area And Casual Living Space Which Opens Up To A Sunroom With Twin Double Glazed Doors Leading Outside
- Separate Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio & Timber Decked Sitting Area And Lawns And Parking To Front & Side
- Popular And Sought After Location On Periphery Of Lisburn City Centre And Close To Motorway Networks And Sprucefield Shopping Centre
Additional InformationThis extended and exceptionally well presented detached property is ideally located within the prestigious and much sought after Ballantine Garden Village development.
The property is presented to the highest level of specification as the current owners have upgraded the original finish. The property offers adaptable and spacious accommodation throughout including a lounge, open plan kitchen/dining/living area, sunroom utility room/downstairs WC, office / potential fourth bedroom, and three bedrooms including master with ensuite and family bathroom. There is paved driveway parking for several vehicles and a low maintenance paved and decked south facing back garden
Situated in a convenient location close to Lisburn and Belfast and within commuting distance of many areas, including Dublin, via the M1 Motorway network. Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Solid wooden front door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 4.06m (15' 4" x 13' 4")
Half panelled wooden walls. Electric fire. Understairs storage cupboard.
- 4.17m x 4.08m (13' 8" x 13' 5")
Range of high and low level units. 'Beko' electric oven. 4 ring ceramic hob. Extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Wood laminate floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Open plan to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.75m (12' 4" x 12' 4")
Low voltage spotlighting. Velux windows. Twin uPVC double glazed doors leading to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 'Glow Warm' gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Double glazed door leading to outside.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Shelved storage cupboard.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.64m x 2.97m (15' 3" x 9' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.97m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
- OFFICE / BEDROOM (4):
- 2.12m x 2.09m (6' 11" x 6' 10")
- Corner shower unit. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.46m x 3.13m (14' 8" x 10' 3")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Paved driveway to the side with parking for several vehicles. Front garden in lawn with plants and shrubs. Enclosed back garden bordered by timber fence with paved sitting area to the side and grand pathway with raised timber decked sitting area with a selection of plants and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »