This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Luxury Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Lounge With Wood Laminate Floor
- Excellent Kitchen With Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom
- Communal Off Street Parking
- Rent Includes Rates
A luxury self contained first floor apartment with superb well presented accommodation within the popular residential "Aylesbury" development in the Mallusk area of Glengormley. Comprising of two good size bedrooms, lounge open to excellent kitchen with full range of integrated appliances, extensive use of wood laminate flooring and new carpet. Also includes gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and communal off street parking. Rent includes rates.
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase to first floor.
- First Floor Entrance Hall
- Walk in cupboard with gas fired boiler, linen cupboard
- Lounge 12'3 x 12' (3.73m x 3.66m)
- Recessed spotlighting, wooden laminate floor.
- Kitchen 10'6 x 7'3 (3.20m x 2.21m)
- Open to marble effect work surfaces with splashback, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in under oven, hob unit with stainless steel extractor hood with glass splashback, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated washer dryer, ceramic tiled recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 14' x 9'6 (4.27m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2 13'2 x 8'5 (4.01m x 2.57m)
- Modern white suite. Pedestal bath with mixer taps. Built in shower and curved shower screen and tiled splashback. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan. Recessed spotlighting.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »