- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive & Spacious Three Storey Semi-Detached Villa
- 7 Bedrooms With 5 Double Bedrooms & 2 Single Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Spacious Living Room
- Two Modern Shower Rooms On First Floor With Double Shower
- Downstairs WC
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn With Paved Sitting Area
- HMO Until 2022 With Potential Rental Income Of £1,800 Per Month
- Suitable For Investors Or Those Wishing A Spacious Family Home
Additional InformationThis excellent three storey semi-detached property is deceptively spacious and occupies a superb situation only a few minutes' walk from the thriving Lisburn Road including shops, cafes and restaurants, and Queen's University and both the City and Royal Hospitals.
The property offers generous well-presented modern accommodation over three floors briefly comprising, entrance hall, spacious living room, separate kitchen / diner and seven bedrooms with three modern shower rooms. This property also benefits from Phoenix gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and an enclosed rear garden.
Unique for the area, this property could be let out or easily converted into a spacious family home. Recent sales along here being very successful, early viewing is advised.
- uPVC front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.95m (17' 5" x 12' 12")
uPVC door to outside.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.52m x 3.65m (18' 1" x 11' 12")
Range of high and low level units. 4 ring ceramic hob with 'Neff' electric under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit. Space for fridge. Cupboard with space for washing machine and dryer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.41m x 1.73m (17' 9" x 5' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.03m x 2.21m (16' 6" x 7' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Cupboard with 'Ideal' gas boiler. Stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.43m (12' 12" x 7' 12")
- SHOWER ROOM (1):
- Double shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 2.92m (14' 2" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.94m x 2.84m (9' 8" x 9' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM (2):
- Double shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Cupboard with large 'Warmflow' pressurised water tank.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.6m x 3.04m (15' 1" x 9' 12")
- BEDROOM (7):
- 5.64m x 2.74m (18' 6" x 8' 12")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Wrought iron gate to paved front terrace with hedge and side gate with right of way for XXX to park. Enclosd rear garden bordered by fence with paved sitting area and garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »