36B Killultagh Road, Lisburn BT28 2PS
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Delightful detached home in a relaxing scenic location
- Good sized lounge with feature fireplace with marble hearth
- Dining room with bay window
- Family room with open fire
- Downstairs wc and Utility room
- 4/5 bedrooms master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Double garage
- Alarm system installed
- Mature gardens to front and rear
Additional InformationThis exceptional detached family home is extremely well presented by the current owner and is situated on an excellent site combining the benefits of countryside rural life and offering superb views of the surrounding landscape whilst enjoying this tranquil location a short commuting distance from Belfast and Lisburn. The accommodation is plentiful throughout and this includes a secondary staircase off the rear hall to a large room about the double garage which would be perfect as a playroom or granny flat.
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a delightful family home in a quiet yet convenient location, which can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended.
- Front door with double glazed leaded insets and side panel to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor.
- 5.82m x 3.81m (19' 1" x 12' 6")
Open fire with marble hearth, bay window with window seat, wall lights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.56m (15' 8" x 11' 8")
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.6m x 3.4m (21' 8" x 11' 2")
White gloss high and low level units, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, grantie worktops, breakfast bar area, built-in double oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, concealed lighting, wooden flooring, double doors to rear. Open plan to . . .
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.56m (14' 9" x 11' 8")
Open fire with slate hearth and marble mantle, wooden flooring, double doors to rear.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.34m x 2.18m (14' 3" x 7' 2")
High and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor, boiler.
- Open tred staircase to mezzanine balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.81m (13' 10" x 12' 6")
Dressing area with built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.69m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, large walk-in shower cubicle, ladder style heated towel rail, part tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor, skylight.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.53m (12' 9" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.56m (13' 2" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.68m (12' 6" x 12' 1")
Hotpress and shelving.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY/GAMES ROOM:
- 5.54m x 4.29m (18' 2" x 14' 1")
- 3.4m x 2.79m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower unit and shower screen, wooden flooring, skylight, part tiled walls.
- Stone driveway with spacious parking. Well maintained front lawn bordered by fence with mature trees and shrubs, side gate, rear patio areas, well maintained rear lawn bordered by hedging affording excellent privacy.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 5.69m (21' 0" x 18' 8")
Up and over doors, power points.
From Lisburn take the Glenavy Road, Killultagh Road is on the left hand side. Continue passed Ballycarrickmaddy Primary School and 36b is situated on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »