36A North Street, Newtownards BT23 4DE
4 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
- 4 Bed End Terrace Requiring Refurbishment
- Through Lounge/Kitchen/Utility area(No Units)/Bathroom
- Large rear Garden area
- Convenient to Town Centre
- Cash offers Only
- EPC Rating: F 28
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing through Auctioneer, contact us on 02890 393 966 to arrange.
We are pleased to bring to the resale market this End Terrace property which is in need of refurbishment. This is reflected in the price. It is situated approximately four minutes away from Conway Square, in the heart of the town, and all the amenities which are on offer. The property will appeal to Developers and to the Buy to Let market. Newtownards, is a large town, townland and civil parish in County Down, Northern Ireland. It lies at the most northern tip of Strangford Lough, 10 miles east of Belfast, on the Ards Peninsula.
LOUNGE: 20' 6" x 10' 6"
KITCHEN: 15' 0" x 7' 8"
BEDROOM (1): 10' 0" x 8' 0"
BEDROOM (2): 14' 3" x 10' 10"
BEDROOM (1): 14' 6" x 10' 6"
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" x 8' 4"
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »