- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Terrace Property in Enviable Location at the Holywood End of Old Holywood Road
- Secluded Position with Ample Parking and Enclosed Rear Garden with Southerly and Westerly Aspect
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining and Living Space, Opening to the Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Modern Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample Parking to Front
- Enclosed Spacious Rear Gardens to Rear, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
- Outdoor Store/Utility Area
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Young Family or Investor Alike
- Sought After and Convenient Location
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationOld Holywood Road is a particularly popular location renowned for its convenience. This particular row enjoys a secluded position at the Holywood end of Old Holywood Road with ample parking and southerly aspect to the rear garden. This is a spacious terrace property within walking distance of Holywood's bustling High Street and town centre, excellent range of local shops and Redburn Country Park. Close at hand are Tesco's Knocknagoney, Holywood Exchange and the George Best Belfast City Airport.
Internally the layout offers bright and spacious accommodation. The present owners have introduced stylish tasteful décor and high level of fixtures and fittings. There is a kitchen with living and dining space opening to the rear garden, a spacious lounge and three well proportioned first floor bedrooms. The enclosed garden is ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
This property is sure to create instant interest on today's market and is of particular appeal to the first time buyer, starting family or investor alike.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood glazed front door, matching side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With ceramic wood tiled floor, storage and cloaks under stairs.
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Oak laminate flooring, period cast iron style fireplace, cornice ceiling, mature outlook to rear garden.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 6.73m x 3.15m (22' 1" x 10' 4")
into semi circular bay window
With double glazed stained glass top lights, cornice ceiling to dining/living area, walnut laminate flooring running throughout with grey soft-close kitchen units, stainless steel fittings, marble effect work surface and upstand, integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, integrated high level oven, integrated dishwasher, built-in glazed display cabinet, integrated fridge freezer, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- Built-in storage cupboard, hotpress with copper cylinder, built-in shelving.
- STEPS TO ROOFSPACE:
- Roofspace partially floored for storage and insulated.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 3.23m (10' 8" x 10' 7")
Mature outlook to rear, southerly aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 2.67m (14' 0" x 8' 9")
Cornice ceiling, built-in robe, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
Cornice ceiling, mature outlook to front, double glazed stained glass top light and excellent built-in storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, drawer units below, chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled in grey subway tiling shower unit with Mira electric shower, Antigo style herringbone flooring.
- Front garden laid in lawns with cracked slate flowerbeds, mature shrubs and pathway to front door, enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting with mature trees, hedging, garden shed and boiler house.
Travelling from Holywood, towards Belfast along Demesne Road, turn left onto Old Holywood Road. Number 367 is located on the right hand side. Turn right and park outside the property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »