363-365 Newtownards Road, Belfast BT4 1AJ
Retail unit For Sale
- Redevelopment opportunity in East Belfast
- Busy arterial route with high pedestrian footfall
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to the necessary consents
- NAV: to be assessed
- The properties are being sold with vacant possession
- Require extensive refurbishment/redevelopment.
Additional InformationExcellent redevelopment opportunity comprising two 2 ½ storey mid-terrace properties on one of Belfast’s busiest roads close to the junction of the Newtownards Road and Albertbridge Road in East Belfast. The properties are being sold with vacant possession and do require extensive refurbishment/redevelopment.
Benefiting from close proximity to Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park, superb transport link and prominent frontage onto the Newtownards Road, the properties would lend themselves to a variety of uses after refurbishment/redevelopment.
Frontage onto the main road is measured at 8.75m (28ft 8in) and an over depth of 14m (45ft 11in), the properties offer an overall area of approximately 122.5 sq m
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »