This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Over the past 32 years McElroys Fruit & Veg Shop has established itself as one of East Belfast’s most popular and well known greengrocers.
- The owner has built up an excellent reputation and benefits from a strong repeat trade.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Café Nero, Pizza Express, Little Wing and Clements.
- The premises are currently held under lease for a period of 12 years from 19th February 2005, with the current rent payable being £13,000 per annum.
- Lease extension available subject to satisfactory terms being agreed.
Excellent opportunity to purchase a well-established business situated in a prime location on one of Belfast’s main arterial routes.
The property consists of a generous shop front with handmade display cabinets, together with kitchen and storage facilities to the rear and on first floor.
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »