This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Over the past 32 years McElroys Fruit & Veg Shop has established itself as one of East Belfast’s most popular and well known greengrocers.
- The owner has built up an excellent reputation and benefits from a strong repeat trade.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Café Nero, Pizza Express, Little Wing and Clements.
- The premises are currently held under lease for a period of 12 years from 19th February 2005, with the current rent payable being £13,000 per annum.
- Lease extension available subject to satisfactory terms being agreed.
Excellent opportunity to purchase a well-established business situated in a prime location on one of Belfast’s main arterial routes.
The property consists of a generous shop front with handmade display cabinets, together with kitchen and storage facilities to the rear and on first floor.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views