- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modernised and extremely well presented terrace
- 3 bedrooms- 2 reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen - ceramic tiled floor
- Deluxe white bathroom suite - ceramic tiled floor
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Views of Divis and Black Mountain and Woodvale Cricket Ground
Additional InformationYou could buy this through Co-Ownership for only £.259.71 per month... T: 90 31 90 30 & speak to Kathy Owens, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!! Contact Shanks Mortgages.com for further details.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £89,950. Mortgage amount £44.975 via Danske Bank monthly payment of £166.01 based on interest rate of 1.99% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 3.76% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £44,975, monthly payment £93.70 based on a current interest rate of 1.99%. Rents are reviewed annually.
Shanks Mortgages is an appointed representative of Primis Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy To Let Mortgages
A truly exceptional terrace situated in an established residential location convenient to Belfast City Centre, highly regarded schools and local amenities. Extensively modernised and immacutely presented by the present owners this home is perfect for a first time buyer or investor. This property can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- 3.78m x 3.38m (12' 5" x 11' 1")
Beech woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 3.78m x 2.87m (12' 5" x 9' 5")
Mock hole in wall fireplace with tiled hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 4.37m x 2.36m (14' 4" x 7' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, PVC back door, partially tiled walls, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.63m x 3.38m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain and Woodvale Cricket Ground.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.44m x 2.11m (8' 0" x 6' 11")
Panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- Paved garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »