- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented mid terrace in most convenient and desirable location
- Diverse range of amenities to hand including many shops, bar-restaurants, the Hospitals, Queens and the City Centre
- Two separate reception rooms (one previously used a ground floor bedroom)
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- First floor shower room with separate WC
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard and delightful rear garden with southerly aspect
- uPVC double glazed and mains gas central heating
Additional InformationJust off the Lisburn Road this delightful terrace is therefore most convenient to many amenities including Queens University, both the Royal and City Hospitals, a diverse range of shops as well as access to the city centre.
The accommodation comprises two separate reception rooms (one previously used as a ground floor bedroom), fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two first floor bedrooms and a shower room with separate WC. Of special note is the enclosed rear yard leading to south-facing garden, a great space for relaxing and unwinding. Furthermore the property benefits from mains gas heating and uPVC double glazing.
Of interest to a wide range of buyers we encourage an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed inset and over panel to . . .
- LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.74m (11' 8" x 9' 0")
(into bay). Recessed shelving, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 2.87m (13' 4" x 9' 5")
- 3.56m x 1.8m (11' 8" x 5' 11")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, integrated oven and four ring electric hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, part tiled walls, door to rear yard.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, extractor fan, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.02m (12' 8" x 9' 11")
Pedestal wash hand with tiled splash back.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.08m (11' 11" x 6' 10")
Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- Enclosed rear yard with sheltered area. Door to south facing rear garden with well stocked beds, pathway, boundary fencing and rear gate.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue past the City Hospital and Shu Restaurant. Windsor Road is then second on the right after Tesco.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
79th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »