- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Five bedroom detached property
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Sunroom leading to patio area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and a range of integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Four further bedrooms on the first floor
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Modern four piece family bathroom
- Option to change the fifth bedroom to a walk in wardrobe
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Detached garage (17' x 16'7)
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Rates: approx. £1600 as of 14/08/2020
- Floor Area: Approx 2002 sq ft
- Tenure: Freehold
36 Windsor Lodge, Waringstown
Hannath welcome to the market this five bedroom, three reception detached property situated in the popular development of Windsor Lodge, Waringstown. The property boasts five bedrooms including a master with en-suite, lounge with feature fireplace, large open plan kitchen/dining/living space and a fully enclosed rear garden. The perfect family home, 36 Windsor Lodge will appeal to a range of potential buyers and early viewings are highly recommended.
See below link for video tour:
Located just off the Banbridge Road, Waringstown
- Entrance Hallway 18' 11'' x 7' 6'' (5.761m x 2.296m) at widest point
- Access via hard wooden door. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Lounge 14' 11'' x 13' 2'' (4.557m x 4.017m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire
- Kitchen/Diner/Living 26' 0'' x 28' 1'' (7.914m x 8.555m) at widest point
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living area. Range of high and low level units. Integrated hob, oven and fridge freezer. Space for dishwasher. Three double panel radiators. Wood effect flooring.
- Sunroom 12' 3'' x 10' 9'' (3.744m x 3.285m)
- Wood effect flooring. Access to rear garden via patio doors.
- Utility room 6' 11'' x 9' 7'' (2.100m x 2.91m)
- Range of high and low level units. Double panel radiator. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled flooring.
- WC 3' 3'' x 5' 11'' (0.978m x 1.795m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Landing 10' 8'' x 11' 2'' (3.247m x 3.395m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Access to hot press and roof space.
- Master bedroom 10' 1'' x 13' 3'' (3.074m x 4.031m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 3' 10'' x 9' 6'' (1.165m x 2.900m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin with storage and mains shower. Tiled walls and flooring. Chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 12' 9'' x 13' 3'' (3.879m x 4.037m)
- Front aspect room.Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 10' 10'' x 11' 2'' (3.299m x 3.404m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Double panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 11' 2'' x 13' 3'' (3.398m x 4.035m)
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 5 9' 4'' x 7' 7'' (2.847m x 2.302m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage. Bedroom five can be accessed via the master bedroom providing an ideal space for a walk in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 7' 6'' x 9' 7'' (2.286m x 2.914m)
- Four piece family bathroom comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath and mains shower. Tiled flooring and walls. Chrome towel rail.
- Garage 17' 0'' x 16' 7'' (5.180m x 5.051m)
- Up and over door.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with stoned driveway leading to garage. Rear garden offers patio and lawn area and is fully enclosed,
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »