This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terrace home in convenient location
- Lounge with hole in a wall style fireplace
- Kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Downstairs shower room
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Garden area to rear in decking
Additional InformationThis mid terrace home is located in a convenient location and is within easy walking distance of all the amenities that this popular seaside village has to offer
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge, kitchen and shower room and upstairs you have two bedrooms. The property is double glazed and has oil fired heating.
To the rear you have an enclosed yard and also a garden area that has been decked along with a separate dog run. To fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Chinese slate floor.
- 4.06m x 3.91m (13' 4" x 12' 10")
Hole in wall style fireplace with wooden mantel. (Currently not in use). Laminate floor.
- 3.96m x 2.49m (13' 0" x 8' 2")
Single drainer sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops and matching breakfast bar. Four ring gas hob with electric underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Chinese slate floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle shower. Paneled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.m (13' 4" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.13m (11' 3" x 7' 0")
Built in robe.
- Enclosed yard with oil boiler house and store.
Right of way.
Garden area in decking with separate dog run.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »