- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
This detached property is located on a generous corner site within a cul-de-sac in this popular development in the village of Hamiltonsbawn. Internally the property offers spacious family accommodation and is in good decorative order. Outstanding views are offered to the rear of the property over the rural countryside. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to surrounding areas. Early viewing for this home is a must as it is ready just to walk into.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Cream Kitchen with Dining Area
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Oak Internal Doors
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Generous Corner Site
Outstanding Views To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glazed front door and tiled floor.
- 14' 7" x 14' 4" (4.44m x 4.37m) Open fire, cream sandstone fireplace and hearth, laminated wooden floor and walk in storage cupboard off.
- 6' 3" x 4' 3" (1.91m x 1.30m) Wash hand basin, low flush wc and tiled floor.
- 17' 10" x 9' 7" (5.44m x 2.92m) Cream fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, ceramic hob, built in electric hob, integrated fridge / freezer, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor,part tiled walls and uPVC french double doors leading to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 11" x 10' 8" (3.94m x 3.25m) Laminated wooden floor. En-Suite off: 6' 7" x 5' 4" (2.01m x 1.63m) Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, partial tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 6" x 10' 2" (3.20m x 3.10m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 6" x 7' 3" (3.20m x 2.21m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 7' x 6' (2.13m x 1.83m) Fully tiled walls, panelled bath with shower over and mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- 25' 2" x 15' 1" (7.67m x 4.60m) garden shed with electric, tiled floor, pvc walls and insulated. The garage is ideally suited to run a business from home.
- As this is a corner site there is generous garden offered to the rear and side. To the rear the garden is tastefully paved in patio with brick wall and glass inset, beautifully views are offered over the countryside. To the side the garden is in lawn with steps up and matching wall and paved area for a dog pen. The gardens are totally enclosed to the rear. To the front there is ample room to park in a tarmac area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »