- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi Detached Home
- 4 Bedrooms Master En-Suite 1 Reception
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Bathroom Suite(Ground Floor)
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Detached Garage
- Excellent Rear Garden
Additional InformationUpper Malvern Park is conveniently located off the Cairnshill Road in the Four Winds and offers easy access to the local shops off Newton Park, Forestside Shopping Centre with its array of shops and cafés, transport links to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and leading schools both primary and post primary.
Internally this property benefits from a spacious and versatile layout, comprising of 4 bedrooms with master en-suite, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen & utility, and bathroom suite on the ground floor. In addition to an oil heating system and double glazing, the property also benefits from a tarmac driveway with ample off street parking leading to a detached garage and excellent mature rear garden. This particular house is deceptively spacious and warrants an internal inspection to be fully appreciated.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Under-stairs storage and access to hot water tank.
- Lounge 15'9 x 12'0 (4.80m x 3.66m)
- Tiled fire-place with wooden surround housing coal effect gas fire.
- Family Room / Bedroom Four 12'0 x 10'2 (3.66m x 3.10m)
- Dining Room / Bedroom Three 12'0 X 11'0 (3.66m X 3.35m)
- Fitted Kitchen 12'7 x 12'0 (3.84m x 3.66m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, overhead extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps,
- Utility Room
- Range of units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to the rear.
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c
Separate shower cubicle with shower unit.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 20'8 x 12'0 (6.30m x 3.66m)
- Storage under eaves.
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c
- Bedroom Two 19'3 x 11'9 (5.87m x 3.58m)
- Storage under eaves. Walk in storage.
- Walk in storage cupboard and access to the roof-space.
- Front Garden
- Garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage. Pvc oil tank.
- Detached Garage 17'2 x 8'2 (5.23m x 2.49m)
- Electric up and over door. Housed oil fired boiler.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »