- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique detached family home which has been meticulously maintained
- Stunning features apparent throughout - Including original exposed stained timber ceiling beams, Arches and Georgian style PVC double glazed windows.
- High Quality finishes and workmanship apparent throughout, especially in features such as Hand painted Oak kitchen, feature exposed timber ceiling beams, Solid oak flooring, door, architraves and skirting throughout.
- Fully insulated with combination oil fired boiler and heat recovery system making the property economically cost effective.
- Multi fuel stove in both living areas both sat in feature fireplace hearth and surrounds
- Four bedrooms, one with En-suite, Two Reception rooms, Large Open plan Kitchen and Dining space, separate Dining area, Two En-suite bathrooms, Utility room.
- Fully fitted apartment with planning permission
- Two Garages - both with electric doors. Front Garage with two way door leading to ample rear car parking.
- Smart home integration. Fitted full colour Flyck Vision house alarm system.
- Oil central heating, Double glazed PVC windows.
- Convenient location - minutes away from the city centre, you are superbly located for access to a wide array of amenities including being within walking distance to some of the top schools of all educational levels.
36 Upper Damolly Road, Newry (Four Bedroom Detached Home with Separate Fully Furnished Apartment)
This impressive, detached home was built in c.1970 and then had gradual addition and works completed in c.2008.
The property occupies a prime site with mature gardens within a quiet setting. 36 Upper Damolly Road is situated in a truly fantastic location just off the Rathfriland Road, one of Newry most desirable areas. Just minutes away from the city centre, you are superbly located for access to a wide array of amenities including being within walking distance to some of the top schools of all educational levels.
Boasting a wealth of accommodation, the layout comprises an entrance hall, Lounge which leads through to the rear garden, Living room which leads into a bright and spacious billiard room, a gym (or another bedroom) , downstairs Master bedroom complete with Walk in Wardrobe & En-suite Bathroom, Kitchen / Dining Room , Separate Dining room, , Downstairs En-suite shower room, Utility room and Hot-press. Upstairs accommodation comprises of a further two spacious Bedrooms both with built in wall storage and the main bathroom. Attached to the property there is a Two-way Garage which leads to ample parking to the rear of the property, this garage space is also conveniently floored for upstairs storage.
36 Upper Damolly Road is evidently finished and presented to an exceptionally high standard, with quality finishes and workmanship apparent throughout the property. Especially in features such as feature exposed timber ceiling beams, Solid oak floors, door, architraves and skirting throughout.
The property also has the benefit of having s heating system which is combination an oil-fired boiler which a heat recovery system installed in each room making the property economically cost effective. There is installation for CCTV, white PVC double glazed windows throughout the property and there is maintenance free PVC facia, soffits, and rainwater goods.
Externally, the property boasts a feature Virginia Creeper Ivy climber to the front façade which turn a magnificent bright red colour in the Autumn time. There is a large sweeping stone driveway, manicured lawn with a beautiful mature Oak tree to the front of the property. To the rear there is a large parking area laid in gravel with raised walled garden complete with pond and decorative water feature. There is also another large one and a half storey garage at the rear of the property which can accommodate approximately 4 cars, upstairs there is a fully fitted out apartment with planning permission and currently includes a kitchen, living, bedroom, bathroom accommodation.
- Entrance Hall 38' 1'' x 7' 7'' (11.6m x 2.3m)
- Warm and cosy entrance hall via feature solid hardwood split style stable door complete with original exposed timber beam ceiling, feature archways. Feature open riser staircase with turned balusters. Solid oak flooring, door, architraves and skirting throughout.
- Front Lounge 18' 4'' x 12' 6'' (5.6m x 3.8m)
- Feature exposed stained timber beam ceiling. Multi fuel stove in feature brick fireplace surround with solid stone hearth. White PVC windows and double-glazed double door with venetian blinds into glazing units, with oak feature trim surround. Solid oak plank flooring.
- Front Sitting Room 10' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.1m x 3.0m)
- Feature fireplace with solid wood ornamental mantle with multifuel stove built in, sat on stone hearth. Feature arched double doorway leading off sung into billiard room. Feature exposed timber beam ceiling. Solid oak plank flooring solid oak skirting. Georgian style PVC double glazed windows.
- Billiard Room 12' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.8m x 3.1m)
- Feature arched double doorway leading from sitting room. Feature vaulted ceiling. Georgian style double glazed bay windows. Solid oak plank flooring.
- Bedroom / Gym 12' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.9m x 3.0m)
- Feature exposed time ceiling beams. Built in wardrobes/ storage units. Large PVC windows with venetian blinds built into glazing units. Solid oak plank floors.
- Bedroom 1 - Downstairs 14' 1'' x 9' 6'' (4.3m x 2.9m)
- Feature exposed timber ceiling beams. Built in hand painted wardrobe and drawer units. Solid oak Flooring / panel doors/ architraves/ skirting.
- Dressing Room 8' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.7m x 2.0m)
- Fully shelved and has built in drawer storage units. Solid Oak floor. Solid hardwood split style stable door leading to rear garden / garage.
- Master Ensuite 10' 10'' x 7' 7'' (3.3m x 2.3m)
- High standard ‘Victorian style’ bathroom. Fully tiled walls with décor feature tiles and slate tiled floor. Large walk in shower with chrome finishes including ‘rain water’ shower head fitting. Free standing bath and sink. Down lighting.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 16' 5'' x 14' 9'' (5.0m x 4.5m)
- Hand painted Oak kitchen with solid in frame doors, solid polished wood worktop. Built in range style cooker / space for American style fridge/freezer unit. Belfast sink with Victorian single pillar tap. Slate tile floor, down lighters. Georgian style Feature bay window.
- Dining Room 15' 1'' x 10' 6'' (4.6m x 3.2m)
- Feature exposed stained timber joist and beam ceiling. Slate tiled floor. Georgian style Double glazed windows.
- Downstairs shower room 7' 10'' x 3' 11'' (2.4m x 1.2m)
- Three piece shower room. Fully tiled walls and floors.
- Utility Room 10' 10'' x 5' 11'' (3.3m x 1.8m)
- Plumber for white goods. Slate tile floor. Solid hardwood Split stable style door leading to back.
- Bedroom 2 13' 1'' x 13' 1'' (4.0m x 4.0m)
- Solid oak plank flooring. Built in wall storage. Velux double glazed PVC windows with venetian blinds into glazing units
- Bedroom 3 12' 10'' x 11' 6'' (3.9m x 3.5m)
- Solid oak flooring. Built in wall storage. Velux double glazed PVC windows with venetian blinds into glazing units
- Upstairs En suite 9' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.0m x 2.0m)
- Three Piece suite. Half panelled / half tiles wall. Solid oak flooring.
- Attached Garage 14' 5'' x 9' 6'' (4.4m x 2.9m)
- Open ended attached garage with automatic front and rear doors leading to large rear parking area laid in gravel. Floored upstairs which is accessed via slings by ladder / hatch complete with Velux windows. Built in CCTV . Synify eco electric heaters fitted in garage and storage above garage.
- External garage 32' 6'' x 17' 9'' (9.9m x 5.4m)
- Concrete floors. Installation for CCTV.
- Visitors / Granny Flat
- Kitchen/ Sitting room - (5.8 x 4.4) Solid oak hand painted kitchen with integrated appliances. Belfast sink fitted with feature Pudin Instant hot water tap. Solid Oak flooring. Tv Point. Full length built in storage into walls. Bedroom (4.4 x 3.0) Solid oak floor. Velux double glazed PVC windows with venetian blinds into glazing units. En-suite- Three-piece suite. Fully tiled walls and floor. *Downlighting throughout. Solid hardwood half stable entrance door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »