- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Mid terraced family home situated in ever popular Steeple estate, close to all schools, shops and main arterial routes.
- Gas Heating and double glazed windows throughout.
- Glazed Entrance porch leading to front entrance hall
- Lounge with feature brick fireplace and glass fronted fire, open aspect to front green area, glazed door to -
- Open plan kitchen dining area
- Pine country style kitchen units with slate tile floor, Thor hob and oven, white larder fridge freezer and washing machine with cream tiled walls
- Rear porch
- 3 bedrooms - all with built in storage
- White 3-piece bathroom suite with overbath Mira Sport electric shower
- Front garden in low maintenance paving and gravel with range of shrubs
- Rear garden in paving with gravel borders, fully enclosed with block masonry shed for storage
- Available immediately
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »