36 Stoneypath, Derry BT47 2AF
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
This modern stylish family home is beautifully presented throughout and stands proudly on an elevated plot in this popular residential park along Victoria Road.
Internal viewing will reveal bright spacious accommodation which has a very pleasant open
plan layout and is complemented by beautiful wood and tiled flooring throughout the ground floor.
The property has been completely redecorated in recent times and offers fabulous family accommodation.
- Four reception rooms & four bedrooms.
- UPVC framed double glazed windows, external doors and patio doors.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Carpets and blinds included in sale.
- Impressive entrance hallway with gallery landing over.
- Spacious lounge intercommunicating with dining room via bevelled glass panelled doors.
- Separate family room with patio doors to garden to rear.
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom.
- Large bathroom with white suite including separate shower enclosure and free-standing bath.
- Stylish pine finished kitchen units with integrated hob, under oven and hood in matching canopy.
- Garage - tarmac driveway - large mature plot.
- Enclosed gardens to sides and rear with extensive decking to rear - ideal for the young family
Covered porch; UPVC double glazed front door to entrance hallway with polished porcelain tiled floor
Separate toilet with wash hand basin, wc, decorative tiling to walls and floor.
LOUNGE: 17'1 x 14'8
Feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround; wired for wall lights, Double bevelled glass panelled doors to Dining room
FAMILY ROOM: 12'1" x 11'5"
Sliding patio doors to raised decking area;
Double doors to hallway. Large storage cupboard under stairs.
DINING ROOM: 11'5 x 9'10
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM :21'8" x 12'2" max
Extensive high and low level cream units with complementary worktops, sink unit, decorative tiled splashback, integrated gas hob, double oven and hood in matching canopy, high level display cabinets, concealed lighting
UTILITY ROOM: 10'1" x 7'6"
Fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, tiled floor
STUDY 14'9" x 10'6"
Hardwood handrail and spindles to stairs to first floor.
Hot press on landing
BEDROOM 1: 14'7" x 14'6" max
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: with curved large shower enclosure with electric shower unit, wc, wash hand basin, tiling to walls and floor
BEDROOM 2: 11'8 x 10'1
BEDROOM 3: 12'7 x 9'5
BEDROOM 4: 13'6 x 9'2
Double built in wardrobe, large oriel window, wooden floor
Heritage suite including large bath, large shower enclosure with electric shower unit, wc, wash hand basin, tiling to walls, wooden floor.
Tarmac driveway & parking area to front, lawns to front & side, enclosed garden to rear with raised decking area with balustrade bounded by trees.
Mature gardens with an abundance of plants shrubs & trees
Oakland Estate Agents have not tested any plumbing, electrical or structural elements including appliances within this home. Please satisfy yourself as to the validity of the performance of same by instructing the relevant professional body or tradesmen. Access will be made available.
Oakland Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are given notice that: (I) the particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract; (II) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them; (III) no person in the employment of Oakland Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »