- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Family room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Contemporary refitted bathroom
- Integral garage
- Hardwood double glazing
- Oil fired heating
Additional InformationAn excellent detached home located in the popular Spring Meadow development.
The property offers superb family accommodation consisting of a beautiful lounge, family room, fitted kitchen with dining and family area, four double bedrooms, ensuite shower room, contemporary refitted bathroom and downstairs WC.
Outside there is a useful integral garage and spacious private rear garden.
Maghaberry Village is a wonderful location for those who want good quality homes at competitive prices. The Village has a primary school, shops, a community centre and public transport. For those commuting M1 is only 3 miles away at Moira and Lisburn City Centre is less than 7 miles away.
A stunning home, internal viewing is essential!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panels. Solid wooden flooring. Understairs storage cupboard with light. French doors to kitchen/dining area.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Solid wooden flooring.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 5.694m x 3.974m (18' 8" x 13' 0")
(into box window) Feature fireplace. Solid wooden flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.975m x 3.981m (13' 0" x 13' 1")
(into doorway) Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Patio doors to rear garden. Solid wooden flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 7.375m x 2.972m (24' 2" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Storage baskets. Display shelving. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in AEG gas hob and Zanussi electric oven. Integrated fridge. Integrated Zanussi dishwasher. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Velux window. Access to roofspace. Recessed lights. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.488m x 3.973m (18' 0" x 13' 0")
(at widest point)
- White suite. Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Velux window.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.135m x 3.474m (13' 7" x 11' 5")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.695m x 3.495m (12' 1" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.474m x 3.023m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
Range of wall to wall sliding wardrobes.
- STYLISH BATHROOM:
- White suite. Free-standing roll top bath with mixer taps. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.585m x 3.279m (18' 4" x 10' 9")
Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Front garden in lawn with mature shrubs borders. Pink pebbled driveway with parking for up to 3 vehicles. Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Outside light and tap. Garden shed.
Off Hammond Road, Maghaberry
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »