- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique Period Property In a Prestigious and Sought After Location
- Within Close Proximity to Some of East Belfast's Leading Schools, Restaurants, Shops and Various Other Local Amenities
- Retains Some Original Features Including Cornice Ceilings, Picture Rails and Fireplaces
- Bright & Spacious Lounge with Original Features and Bay Window
- Open Plan to Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Access to Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms Spread Over Two Floors
- Family Bathroom on First Floor
- Enclosed Rear Yard with Sunny Aspect
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Public Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Walking Distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationAn excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a stunning period property in the heart of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast.
This stunning home has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an array of original features, a charming lounge with a bay window, open plan into the dining area. A large modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and access to the rear garden via kitchen area.
On the first floor there are two double sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there are a further two double sized bedrooms. The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Externally the property the rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect and feature wall lighting.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing.
Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite front door, entrance porch with original ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood floor, cornice ceiling with ceiling archway, leading to..
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 7.54m x 3.28m (24' 9" x 10' 9")
Open plan living into dining area with an abundance of natural light.
- 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
Hardwood floor, bay window, original feature cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.28m (10' 11" x 10' 9")
Hardwood floor, picture rail, leading to...
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.9m x 1.98m (16' 1" x 6' 6")
An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles, breakfast bar and laminate work surfaces. Space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, plumbed for dishwasher. one and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with a four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor unit and recessed low voltage lights. Access to rear...
- Cornice ceilings.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 3.38m (14' 10" x 11' 1")
Picture rail and ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.54m (11' 4" x 8' 4")
Cast iron fireplace, picture rail and ceiling cornice.
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with GAPPO mixer tap and tiled splashback. Panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit with raindance and waterfall shower and glass shower screen. Tiled floor, extractor fan, black heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights and access to roofspace.
- Cornice ceilings.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.61m (14' 3" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.57m (11' 0" x 8' 5")
Driving down Sandown Road from Ballyhackamore, number 36 is on the left hand side, just after Sinclair Street.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »