- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Extended, Red Brick, Semi-Detached Property Close To Ballyhackamore
- Three Reception Areas Including Breakfast Area Leading To Kitchen
- Attractive Kitchen With Ceramic Tile Flooring Leading To Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Modern White Shower Room With Many Features
- Conservatory With Ceramic Tile Flooring And Underfloor Heating
- New Roof Fitted Recently And Generous Floored Roofspace
- Superb Location Close To The Popular Ballyhackamore Village And Many Leading Schools
An extended, well presented semi detached home located within the popular Ballyhackamore Village, just off the Sandown Road and within walking distance of a vast range of shops, restaurants and many local amenities. Maintained to a superb standard, the long term owners have spared no expense in ensuring that everything on offer will not disappoint. Such improvements include a new roof, uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, underfloor heating in the conservatory, gable wall bead insulation, PVC fascia, soffits and guttering. The accommodation comprises two reception rooms, breakfast room leading to kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and modern shower room on the first floor, plus a slingsby ladder to a generous floored roofspace. Externally there is a large driveway to front and enclosed south facing rear garden. This property offers space, little maintenance and convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'8 x 12'0 (4.17m x 3.66m)
- (into bay). Attractive sandstone fireplace with electric fire.
- Living Room 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Attractive open fireplace with tiled surround and wood laminate flooring.
- Breakfast Area 9'0 x 6'2 (2.74m x 1.88m)
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler and ceramic tile flooring.
- Kitchen 10'9 x 9'4 (3.28m x 2.84m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level double oven, gas hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for under counter fridge, large velux window, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and double doors to;
- Conservatory 12'9 x 8'1 (3.89m x 2.46m)
- Under floor heating and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 10'8 (4.17m x 3.25m)
- (into bay). Range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'2 x 7'5 (2.49m x 2.26m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower doors, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, illuminated mirror, linen cupboard, recessed spotlighting, PVC panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Spacious Floored Roofspace
- (average). Electric power sockets installed.
- Small front garden in lawn and driveway to side.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn, flowerbeds laid in pebble stones, wood chip, large timber shed and small green house.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »