Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- An absolutely stunning detached cottage with a wonderful extension on a site of approximately four acres
- Located on the outskirts of Ballynahinch and within a short drive of Saintfield
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Superb open plan kitchen, family and dining room
- Kitchen with modern units and granite work surfaces
- Family/dining area with a multi-fuel stove and a breakfast bar
- Matching utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Exceptional first floor lounge with a multi-fuel stove and stunning countryside views
- Spacious living and dining room benefiting from a bay window and a fireplace with an open fire
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a modern en-suite and acess to the rear patio
- A further double bedroom benefiting from an open plan en-suite and dressing room
- Good-sized study or third bedroom with garden views
- Bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Large barn with a garage, games room, workshop, office and storage space
- Beautiful spacious rear patio with a lovely array of plants and shrubs
- Front and side gardens in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Plenty of parking to the front and the rear of the property
- Field of approximately three and half acres - ideal for anyone with an equestrian interest
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities and schools
Story Book Charm!
Charming, unique, beautifully presented and deceptively spacious are four things that spring to mind when describing this wonderful cottage that has been carefully extended to ensure the original architecture was not spoilt. The property is perfect for those who like to entertain, with lots of reception space and great outdoor space, it is sure to be a hit when hosting a barbeque on a summer’s day or for having people over for festive drinks around the open fire. This really is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a one of a kind property and one that you shouldn’t miss!
Internally the property comprises a fantastic open plan kitchen, family and dining room, a spacious first floor lounge with a multi-fuel stove, an open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and access to the rear, a further bedroom with an en-suite and dressing area, a study or third bedroom, a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower, and an all-important utility room.
Externally the property benefits from a large barn that has been converted to provide a games room with a full size snooker table, a large garage, a workshop and storage space to the first floor. The barn lends itself perfectly to anyone who runs a business from home or has a hobby that is not permitted in the house!
The property sits on a site of approximately four acres, ideal for anyone with an equestrian interest. There is plenty of parking to the front and rear, gardens in lawn to the front and side with a lovely array of plants and shrubs, and a wonderful patio to the rear that is perfect for catching the sun and enjoying some al fresco dining!
Conveniently located on the Belfast side of Ballynahinch and is within a short drive to a selection of local amenities. Saintfield Village is nearby providing a great choice of coffee shops, restaurants and shops. Further to this Belfast and Lisburn as both within easy commuting distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Living/Dining Room 29'11" x 11'1"
Family/Dining 28'2" x 11'9"
Kitchen 11' x 9'6"
Utility Room 10'9" x 5'5"
Lounge 24'11" x 22'9"
Master Bedroom 18'10" x 10'9"
Bedroom 2 15' x 9'8"
Bedroom 3/Study 11'5" x 9'1"
Bathroom 11'3" x 7'1"
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views