- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Popular And Sought After Development In Highly Regarded Location
- Stunning Duplex Penthouse Apartment
- Two/Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Benefiting From Ensuite
- Additional Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- Luxury Fitted Maple Shaker Style Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Built-In Appliances
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Secure Car Parking Access Via Remote Control Operated Gates
- High Style Of Presentation Throughout
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationLocated in the prime position within this impressive development, this superb penthouse duplex apartment offers modern adaptable accommodation with traditional character. Convenient to Queens University Belfast, Belfast City Hospital, City Centre and the ever popular Lisburn Road we are sure this property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers. The deceptively spacious home has been well presented throughout and has accommodation comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan lounge/dining area, fitted luxury kitchen with range of built-in appliances, two double bedrooms with ensuite off master bedroom, bathroom with contemporary white suite and stairs to mezzanine floor which can be utilised as a third bedroom, additional living area or home office. All in all a very well appointed apartment in a most convenient and highly regarded location.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to...
- ENTRANCE HALL OF APARTMENT:
- Cloaks cupboard housing gas boiler and storage space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome mixer taps. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 2.24m (14' 10" x 7' 4")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 5.92m x 5.18m (19' 5" x 17' 0")
Kitchen: Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Four ring Candy gas hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Partly tiled walls. Glass block feature. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3)/ADDITIONAL LIVING AREA:
- 5.08m x 3.96m (16' 8" x 13' 0")
Rugby Square is located off Rugby Parade just off Rugby Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »