36 Rosevale Avenue,
Off Drumbeg Road, Drumbeg, Belfast, BT17 9LG
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £550,000
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Offers around £550,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Beautiful Detached Property in Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Recently Modernised and Extended
- Lounge with Raised Gas Fire and Dual Aspect
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen with Dining and Living Space Open to Patio and Gardens
- Kitchen with Array of High Quality of Appliances and Breakfast Island
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Separate Living Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Bedroom One and Two Incorporating En Suites
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Double Garage with Electric Up and Over Door
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Mature, Private, Spacious and Enclosed Garden Laid in Lawns and Paved Patio Areas
- Sought After Location Providing Excellent Convenience to the City Centre
- Within the Catchment Area to Many of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Broadband Speed: Ultrafast
The clever layout boasts bright and spacious family accommodation. Of particular note is the spacious lounge with attractive gas fire, open to bright family room and contemporary kitchen/dining/living area. The fusion of light and space opening onto a paved patio area ensures this home will appeal to even the most discerning of purchaser. As you would expect in a home of this standard, the ground floor includes a ground floor WC, separate living room and ground floor cloakroom. The first floor boasts four well proportioned bedrooms, including two en suite, and modern bathroom.
With little to do but simply move in, we feel this home is an ideal solution for families seeking convenience in this desirable location.
- Mahogany double doors and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With polished porcelain tiled floor, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, marble stone surround fireplace with gas fire, dog grate and brick recess, dual aspect windows.
- DINING ROOM / PIANO ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
Oak laminate wooden floor, steps down to family area.
- FAMILY AREA:
- 5.21m x 4.98m (17' 1" x 16' 4")
Oak laminate wooden floor, dual aspect windows, contemporary raised gas fire, low voltage spotlight, open to kitchen and dining area.
- KITCHEN AND DINING AREA:
- 11.33m x 4.9m (37' 2" x 16' 1")
Contemporary modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, integrated Siemens appliances including high level double combi microwave and ovens, hot plate drawer, coffee machine, quartz stone worktop, Siemens five ring induction hob with extractor fan above, large breakfast island with single drainer sink unit with Blanco tap, quartz stone worktops with circular built-in breakfast bar with solid wood worktops, built-in wine cooler, additional storage in larder cupboards and plumbed for American fridge freezer, polished porcelain tiled floor, dual aspect windows, PVC double glazed French doors to garden, open to ample dining space with low voltage spotlight, aluminium double glazed sliding double doors to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.36m x 4.52m (17' 7" x 14' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, oak PVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in glazed cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, tiled splashback, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.12m (13' 9" x 10' 3")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, built-in cupboard, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 3.28m (10' 4" x 10' 9")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.59m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, access to roofspace.
- White Suite.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with southerly aspect laid in paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, with range of mature trees and shrubs and excellent degree of privacy, water tap, large garden shed with excellent storage, side garden laid in lawns with shrubs, mature plants, PVC fascia and soffit boards, brick paved driveway with ample parking leading to double garage.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.75m x 5.87m (25' 5" x 19' 3")
Plumbed for American fridge freezer, light and power.
Rosevale Avenue can be located off the Drumbeg Road.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing