- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Second Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Situated In A Residential Location And Within Close Proximity To The Local Train Station
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Two Bay Windows
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And PVC Double Glazed Doors To South Westerly Facing Balcony
- Two Bedrooms / One With Built In Storage
- Car Parking To The Front With Space For Two Cars
- Floored Roof Space With Access Via Slingsby Style Ladder
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Light Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Energy Efficiency Rating Of C71 For Low Running Costs
- Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate This Superb Apartment And Prime Location
A Most Impressive And Well Presented Second Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Situated In A Residential Location And Within Close Proximity To The Local Train Station
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 6.25m x 3.92m (20' 6" x 12' 10")
Measurements taken to widest points. Two bay windows. Dark oak effect flooring. Recessed spotlights.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 2.87m x 2.01m (9' 5" x 6' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven. Integrated gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Under unit lighting. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed doors to Balcony with south westerly aspect.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 3.09m (14' 5" x 10' 2")
Built in storage with gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.85m (10' 7" x 9' 4")
Access with Slingsby style ladder to Floored Roofspace.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Sink with vanity unit and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Separate hotpress.
- South Westerly facing balcony with paved patio area. Outside light. Car parking space for two cars to the front.
- A service charge of £22.50 per month and ground rent of £12.50 per month (at present) is payable to cover external building maintenance and general up-keep to gardens and communal areas, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge and ground rent amount and inclusions.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kingsway turn into Redwood Grove. Follow the road to the end and number 36 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »