- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Highly Regarded Location
- Private Rear Garden
Additional InformationExtended Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding An Excellent Site Within This Ever Popular Location.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modernised and extended semi detached villa holding a superb site within this most popular location. The beautifully maintained interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, extended fitted kitchen open to dining area with patio doors to garden and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows excluding one window, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, upvc double glazed exterior doors and built-in robes to bedroom one. Private gardens with extensive south facing rear combine with a most convenient location with excellent local amenities and public transport all within walking distance makes this the perfect home for young and old alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.14 x 2.87 (13'7" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor, attractive fireplace.
- Extended Kitchen 4.07 x 3.40 (13'4" x 11'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, upvc double glazed patio doors, understairs cloaks, storage cupboard.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 4.28 x 3.00 (14'1" x 9'10")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes with cupboards above.
- Bedroom 3.28 x 2.49 (10'9" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Slingsby type ladder to roofspace, gas boiler,
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »