36 Park Avenue,
Belfast, BT4 1JJ
5 Bed End-terrace House
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Ballyhackamore)
Last listed at Offers around £220,000
- Excellent End Terrace Property In The Popular Sydenham Area
- Lounge With Cast Iron Fireplace, Dining Room With Parkray Fire
- Fitted Kitchen Leading To Shower Room With Walk-In Shower
- Conservatory Overlooking Generous South Facing Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two With Fireplaces
- Two Further Good Size Bedrooms To Second Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Part PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
The accommodation is in need of modernisation, and while it still offers lots of character it is also deceptively spacious throughout. Comprising of lounge with attractive cast iron fireplace, dining room with tiled fireplace and Parkray fire. Fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls, leading to shower room with walk-in shower cubicle and recessed spotlighting.
The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, two with fireplaces. Bathroom comprising of white suite with shower over panelled bath and partly tiled walls. The second floor includes a further two good size bedrooms, both with velux windows. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, some uPVC double glazed windows, and conservatory to the rear overlooking generous South facing garden with lawn and mature trees.
Located in a very convenient area to both local amenities and accessible to Belfast City airport, Belfast city centre and Belmont village with its array of restaurants and cafes. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9 x 11'9)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and carved wooden surround.
- Dining Room 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8 x 12'0)
- Tiled fireplace with Parkray fire.
- Kitchen 5.49m x 2.77m (18'0 x 9'1)
- Range of high and low level units, marble effect work surfaces, inset 1 1/4 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, cupboard under stairs.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and tiled walls, vanity unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush WC. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Lean To Conservatory 2.49m x 2.34m (8'2 x 7'8)
- Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 5.08m x 3.51m (16'8 x 11'6)
- Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and carved wooden surround.
- Bedroom 2 3.58m x 3.07m (11'9 x 10'1)
- Double built-in cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 2.44m (9'2 x 8'0)
- Ornate fireplace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 5.08m x 2.74m (average) (16'8 x 9'0 (average))
- Velux window. Ornate fireplace.
- Bedroom 5 3.10m x 2.67m (average) (10'2 x 8'9 (average))
- Velux window.
- Enclosed rear garden with good size lawn and mature trees.
- Additional Information
- Freehold property.
Schools near 36 Park Avenue, Belfast, BT4 1JJ
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.