This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Site of Circa 0.4 Acres with Full Planning Permission for a Detached Dwelling
- There is an Option to Purchase an Additional 2.5 Acres
- Delightful Mature Rural Setting
- Popular Rural Locality just Minutes from the Village of Hillsborough, Moira and Convenient to the Dual Carriageway
- Quiet Rural Setting with Views Over the County Down Countryside
- The Site has its Own Private Entrance
Additional InformationSITE OF CIRCA 0.4 ACRES WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR NEW DWELLING.
This is a fantastic opportunity for A builder, developer or owner occupier to build a superb property on this delightful countryside site in the Moira / Hillsborough area. Measuring approximately 0.4 acres this level site offers excellent rural views across the local landscape. There is an option to purchase a field of 2.5 acres. Full planning permission is in place for a detached residence. The site is within commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and many other parts of the province via M1 and A1 road networks.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »