36 Nut Hill Road, Moira, Craigavon BT67 0PH
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Site of Circa 0.4 Acres with Full Planning Permission for a Detached Dwelling
- There is an Option to Purchase an Additional 2.5 Acres
- Delightful Mature Rural Setting
- Popular Rural Locality just Minutes from the Village of Hillsborough, Moira and Convenient to the Dual Carriageway
- Quiet Rural Setting with Views Over the County Down Countryside
- The Site has its Own Private Entrance
Additional InformationSITE OF CIRCA 0.4 ACRES WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR NEW DWELLING.
This is a fantastic opportunity for A builder, developer or owner occupier to build a superb property on this delightful countryside site in the Moira / Hillsborough area. Measuring approximately 0.4 acres this level site offers excellent rural views across the local landscape. There is an option to purchase a field of 2.5 acres. Full planning permission is in place for a detached residence. The site is within commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and many other parts of the province via M1 and A1 road networks.
When leaving Hillsborough on the Ballygowan Road turn right on to the Corcreeny Road and at the end of the road take left on to the Kilwarlin Road. Nut Hill Road is on the left just after St John's Road.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »