- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Linked detached.
- Three bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- Good sized living room.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Integral garage.
- EPC C75.
Excellently positioned with a privately enclosed, good sized rear garden benefitting from an open aspect with beautiful views over open countryside towards mountains. This beautiful linked detached home with accessibility to schools, shops and transport links to include easy commuting distance to Belfast and Lisburn is a star purchase ! Three bedrooms to include a large master bedroom with built-in mirrored slide robes, Juliet style balcony and luxury ensuite shower room. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining space and access to integral garage. Good sized living room with feature Upvc double glazed double doors to well maintained gardens. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Integral garage with light and power. Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden enjoying an open aspect. Access to roofspace via pull down ladder, floored for storage. A beautiful home that must be seen to be fully appreciated. EPC C75.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor, storage understairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN 14'5 x 8'6 (4.39m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, partially tiled walls, under unit lighting, tiled floor, open plan to dining space, access to integral garage.
- LIVING ROOM 16'4 x 14'0 (4.98m x 4.27m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, Upvc double glazed double doors to extensive garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'7 x 10'3 (4.45m x 3.12m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in mirrored slide robes, feature Upvc double glazed double doors, Juliet style balcony.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 9'1 x 8'6 (2.77m x 2.59m)
- Wood effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 7'6 x 7'2 (2.29m x 2.18m)
- Wood effect strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, separate walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and floor.
- Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden, additional patio, side area, front garden, off street carparking to;
- ATTACHED GARAGE 21'7 x 11'6 (6.58m x 3.51m)
- Pedestrian door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, roller door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »