36 Manse Road,
Carryduff, Belfast, BT8 8DA
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Contact the Agent
Tim Martin & Co (Saintfield Office)
Last listed at Offers around £250,000
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Large Bathroom with 4 piece suite
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazing
- ¼ Acre garden
- Superb rural views
The bungalow is in need of some modernisation, offers spacious accommodation fitted with oil fired central heating and double glazing. A generous attic room offers potential for further accommodation, playroom or home office.
A detached garage and large store are set to the side of the residence.
- Open porch
- Tiled steps.
- Entrance hall
- Wood laminate floor; corniced ceiling and telephone jack point.
- Lounge 3.61m x 3.61m (11'10 x 11'10)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth with carved hardwood surround; corniced ceiling and tv aerial connection point.
- Kitchen 4.52m x 3.61m (14'10 x 11'10)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps; good range of laminate eye and floor cupboards and drawers with formica worktops; plumbed for dishwasher; part tiled walls; wood laminate floor; pine tongue and groove ceiling; tongue and groove panelled walls to dado rail.
- Rear porch
- Bedroom 1 3.63m x 3.61m (11'11 x 11'10)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.07m (11'10 x 10'1 )
- Double built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 2.82m x 2.57m (9'3 x 8'5 )
- Double built-in wardrobe with cupboards over.
- Bathroom 3.38m x 2.69m (11'1 x 8'10)
- Cream coloured suite comprising of panelled bath; pedestal wash hand basin; close coupled wc; wet room shower with Triton T80SI electric shower; hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater; part tiled walls; tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Attic 3.56m x 3.40m (11'8 x 11'2)
- Approached by aluminium folding ladder; gable window; fully floored; light and power points.
- Double wrought iron entrance gates and bitmac drive leading to ;-
- Detached garage 4.62m x 2.92m (15'2 x 9'7)
- Yard operated door; light and power points; plumbing for washing machine.
- Generous gardens to front, sides and rear laid out in lawns and planted with a fine selection of ornamental and flowering shrubs and trees including Rhododendron, Winter Jasmine, Weeping Willow and Flowering Cherry etc
- Boiler house
- Warmflow oil fired boiler; pvc oil storage tank.
- Garden store 2.95m x 2.92m (9'8 x 9'7 )
- A right of way exists along the western boundary which is currently overgrown.
- Capital / Rateable Value
- £185,000. Rates Payable = £1451.70 per annum (approx)
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT8 8DA | Property For Sale in BT8 | Property For Sale in Carryduff | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Saintfield Area | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in Saintfield Road Area | Property For Sale in Carryduff Area | Property For Sale in Comber Area | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Tim Martin & Co (Saintfield Office) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on the checker are the fastest estimated speeds predicted by the network operator(s) providing services in this area. Actual service availability at a property of speeds received may be different.