- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- PRICE REDUCED!
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Two Bedrooms and one Reception room.
- Coloured bathroom suite with ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden to front in lawn and rear in lawns and hedges.
Additional InformationThis Mid Terrace property is situated within commuting distance of Bangor and Newtownards towns and would be ideal for a first time buyer or retired couple.
- Entrance Hall with tiled floor.
- 4.17m x 3.18m (13' 8" x 10' 5")
Cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, tiled floor.
- 2.18m x 1.73m (7' 2" x 5' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, low level units, wall tiling.
- Colour suite comprising pine panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, pine seat, hot press copper cylinder immersion heater, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.23m x 3.18m (17' 2" x 10' 5")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.11m x 2.18m (16' 9" x 7' 2")
- boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outside toilet, outside light.
- To front and rear in lawns and hedges
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »