- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial detached bungalow on a large site of approx 4.70 acres
- Four bedrooms, Three reception rooms
- Attached garage with utility
- Range of outbuildings
- Parking to the front and separate driveway to rear
- Short drive to Portadown Town Centre and ease of access to motorway
36 Maghery Road, Maghery, Portadown
A detached bungalow oozing character and charm! 36 Maghery Road is set on a large site surrounded by green fields and countryside views in the quaint village of Maghery. The property itself offers spacious living accommodation to include; large reception hall, four bedrooms, three reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and attached garage with utility. The site and surrounding land reached approx. 4.70 acres with various outbuildings. We expect a high level of interest in this property. For further info contact Claire in our office.
- Entrance Porch 6' 1'' x 3' 6'' (1.85m x 1.07m)
- Via wooden front door with glazed side panels. Tiled flooring and glazed door to main hallway:
- Hallway 16' 1'' x 10' 3'' (4.90m x 3.12m)
- Tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Archway to Hall (21’2 x 3’9).
- Family Room 13' 3'' x 11' 9'' (4.04m x 3.58m)
- Feature fireplace tiled flooring, tongue and groove ceiling double panel radiator.
- Living Room 20' 11'' x 16' 11'' (6.37m x 5.15m)
- Feature stone fireplace, two single panel radiators and two ceiling roses.
- Dining Room 17' 9'' x 13' 2'' (5.41m x 4.01m)
- Tiled flooring, two single panel radiators. Archway through to:
- Kitchen 17' 5'' x 9' 9'' (5.30m x 2.97m)
- Wall and base units, plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Integral oven and hob, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- Garage 20' 4'' x 13' 8'' (6.19m x 4.16m)
- Via up and over door, power and light.
- Boiler Room 8' 10'' x 7' 3'' (2.69m x 2.21m)
- Currently used as utility area with plumbing for WC.
- Bedroom 1 15' 0'' x 11' 10'' (4.57m x 3.60m)
- Side aspect, laminate wood effect flooring, single panel radiator and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 10' 4'' (3.60m x 3.15m)
- Side aspect, laminate wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 10'' x 10' 4'' (3.60m x 3.15m)
- Front aspect, laminate wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 9' 7'' x 7' 7'' (2.92m x 2.31m)
- Rear aspect, laminate wood effect flooring and single panel radiator. Door to outside.
- Bathroom 10' 0'' x 5' 11'' (3.05m x 1.80m)
- Four piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath and shower enclosure.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »