- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate detached four bedroom family home of approx 1550 sq ft
- Main lounge with with gas fire inset
- Additional front aspect living room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with double patio doors leading to rear garden
- Ground floor Utility & WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Four piece family bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Tarmac driveway
- Oil fired central heating
- Zoned alarm system
- Detached Garage (19'2 x 9'0)
- Fully decked south facing rear garden, ideal for family gatherings
- Within walking distance to local schools, hospital & amenities
- Viewing is strictly via appointment
36 Lynedale Manor, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached house in the highly sought after area of Lynedale Manor. The home offers two spacious reception rooms, four well-proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite shower room, spacious kitchen/dining area, utility room, downstairs WC, modern bathroom suite and detached garage.
Tastefully decorated throughout and finished to a high standard, 36 Lynedale Manor offers excellent family accommodation. Located conveniently close to Portadown town centre, leaving close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away which benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
Early viewings come highly recommended!
Located just off Kernan Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 16' 7'' x 6' 1'' (5.05m x 1.85m)
- Via PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to first floor via staircase.
- Lounge 14' 11'' x 10' 5'' (4.54m x 3.17m)
- Feature gas fire inset. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Kitchen/Dining 20' 7'' x 11' 8'' (6.27m x 3.55m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Space for free standing cooker with gas hob, fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Wine rack. Glazed unit. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Glazed double doors leading to rear garden.
- Living Room 14' 11'' x 10' 4'' (4.54m x 3.15m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Utility 11' 8'' x 6' 10'' (3.55m x 2.08m)
- A range of high & low level units. Stainless steel sink. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- WC 3' 8'' x 3' 2'' (1.12m x 0.96m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and corner wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor Landing 9' 7'' x 9' 6'' (2.92m x 2.89m)
- Access to roof space and hot-press.
- Bedroom 1 13' 10'' x 10' 5'' (4.21m x 3.17m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 6' 11'' x 6' 1'' (2.11m x 1.85m)
- Fully tiled suite comprising of; enclosed shower cubicle with electric unit, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.93m x 3.17m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 13' 9'' x 10' 6'' (4.19m x 3.20m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 13' 0'' x 8' 3'' (3.96m x 2.51m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 8'' x 8' 2'' (2.64m x 2.49m)
- Fully tiled suite comprising of; enclosed shower cubicle, panel bath with centre taps, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator.
- Detached Garage 19' 2'' x 9' 0'' (5.84m x 2.74m)
- Roller door. Side access via glazed PVC door. Oil burner. Power & light.
- Front laid in lawn with tarmac driveway. Fully decked south facing rear garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »