- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding 4 bedroom, spacious family home set on 1 acre site
- Picturesque landscape and stunning views
- Conveniently located
- Excellent kitchen with hand painted units
- Underfloor heating
- Modern, luxurious bathroom suites
- Exciting opportunity with established commercial premises
- Internally, accommodation comprises; three reception rooms, kitchen/dining/living space, four generous double bedrooms. The lower level includes; integral double garage with home gym within, W.C and games room onto cobbled patio
- Early Vieiwng is recommended
Additional InformationA superb detached home situated on an exceptional elevated site with stunning panoramic views of the Lagan Valley, spanning from Belfast to Lough Neagh and the Sperrin Mountains.
The property was designed with family life as the central focus, creating a diverse, spacious and flexible living accommodation with carefully thought out layout and finish. The high quality of finish is evident in the architectural detailing externally also, with stone details accenting the traditional rural rough cast render finish.
This outstanding home is situated within a 1 acre site, surrounded by landscaped lawns and mature trees and enclosed with feature entrance pillars and electric gates. Set amongst picturesque landscape and stunning views, this magnificent home sits in rural scenery yet is convenient to the quaint village of Hilsborough and motorways, allowing easy access to Dromore, Belfast and Lisburn.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.1m x 5.6m (20' 0" x 18' 4")
Hardwood front door with glazed side panels, velux windows.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM:
- 9.3m x 5.6m (30' 6" x 18' 4")
Rang of hand painted solid wood high and low level units, centre island, marble worktops, Beko fridge/freezer, Rangermaster 6 ring gas hob with electric underovens, integrated dishwasher, Belfast sink, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, multi-fuel stove, double doors to balcony.
- 5.3m x 4.3m (17' 5" x 14' 1")
Feature fireplace, parquet flooring, cornicing.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.2m x 4.2m (13' 9" x 13' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to patio.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.4m x 1.3m (7' 10" x 4' 3")
Access to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- WC, wash hand basin.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.4m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
High and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing/dryer, extractor.
- Ceramic tiled flooring, storage.
- Bath, walk-in shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.4m (14' 9" x 14' 5")
Solid wood flooring, double doors to balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- WC, walk-in shower cubicle, vanity sink unit.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.6m x 1.7m (8' 6" x 5' 7")
Built-in hanging rails and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.5m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.7m x 3.9m (15' 5" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.m x 3.5m (16' 5" x 11' 6")
- JACK & JILL ENSUITE:
- WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 10.1m x 7.1m (33' 2" x 23' 4")
Insulated electric up and over doors, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, boier and water tank.
- 5.3m x 3.9m (17' 5" x 12' 10")
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- WC, wash hand basin.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 8.6m x 5.3m (28' 3" x 17' 5")
Solid wood flooring, double doors to rear.
- Feature stone entrance pillars with automated gates, sweeping tarmac driveway, front gardens laid in lawn with mature shrubs, rear gardens with granite stone patio, hot tub and bar, panoramic views as far as Stormont.
- Commercial premises with separate access situated on approximately 0.5 acre site. Approximately 2500 sq ft of office space comprising; Board room, kitchen, toilets, store, reception/open plan office, 4 individual offices, server room and foyer area.
Warehouse space 12.10m x 8.20m (39' 8" x 26' 11") Light, power by generator, 2 x 3.5m Roller doors. 4.1m width, 4.6m celing height, insulated roof panels.
Mezzanine 8.20m x 3.70m (26' 11" x 12' 2")
Wash bay and generous concrete yard with CCTV.
When leaving Moira along the Lurganville Road, no.36 is on the left hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »