- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Porch Hall, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Separate W.C
- First Floor Accommodation: 4 Bedrooms (two with Ensuite Shower Rooms), Dressing Room, Walk in Hot press Main Bathroom,
- Oak internal doors, skirting and architraves throughout. Emergency surface luminaires for internal application. Telephone and T.V points in all rooms.
- PVC Double Glazing. Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Intruder Alarm fitted. Acura front and rear doors. Pressuriesed water system. Sensor lighting. Outside tap. Outdoors electrical sockets to rear.
- Site Area approximately 0.5 acres with extensive gardens to front, side and rear with a variety of mature flowerbeds, planting and shrubs.
- Electronically controlled gating to the front. Fencing to boundaries.
- Detached Garage extending to approximately 4.3 x 5.8m. Boiler Store: 4.3 x 2.3
Additional InformationSignificantly Special!
If spacious gardens are high up on your wish list for a property located just off the main Rathfriland Road, then this could be the one for you. This 4 Bedroomed Detached property is situated on approximately 0.5 acres and is an absolute delight, beautifully decorated and perfectly presented throughout this is a true perfection down to the finest detail and is designed to suit the lifestyles of todays modern families.
Ground Floor Accommodation comprises of a Spacious Entrance Hall, 2 Large Reception Rooms, French Oak fitted Kitchen with integrated electrical appliances and Living Area with multipurpose stove. Utility Room is accessible from the Kitchen with fitted units and plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. There is also a Separate W.C. & Cloakroom.
First Floor Accommodation comprises 4 well proportioned Bedrooms two of which have Ensuite Shower Rooms. The main bedroom also benefits from fitted wardrobes and a walk in Dressing Room. Family Bathroom consisting of white Sanitary Ware and is fully tiled. Open Landing with decorative window and walk in Hot press.
Externally the grounds of the property are an absolute treat with beauty in every direction the mature trees and shrubs are sure to make life here a pleasure. Sweeping tarmac driveway with an abundance of parking, two pillars to the main entrance with electronically controlled gating and fencing to the boundaries. There is also a Detached Garage with Boiler Store.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled flooring. Door to inner Hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled flooring. Cloakroom under staircase. Double doors to Kitchen/Dining Area. Recessed lighting.
- 5.2m x 5.5m (17' 1" x 18' 1")
Front Elevation. Multi purpose stove with over mantle. Recessed lighting. Tiled floor. T.V point. Wall lights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 4.4m (11' 2" x 14' 5")
Front Elevation. Opening for fireplace. Tiled flooring. T.V point. Wall lights.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA
- 11.1m x 4.3m (36' 5" x 14' 1")
Living Area: Multi fuel 13 kilowatt stove with over mantle. Double doors to rear of property. Recessed lighting. T.V point.
Kitchen/Dining Area: Range of modern French Oak upper and lower level units with dresser unit. Single drainer Franke sink with mixer tap. Integrated Bosch dishwasher. Recessed lighting. Tiled flooring. Partial wall tiling. Door to Utility Room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.4m x 4.1m (7' 10" x 13' 5")
Rear Elevation. Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Tiled flooring and partial wall tiling. Alarm keypad.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 2.1m x 1.1m (6' 11" x 3' 7")
Side Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Recessed lighting. Heated towel rail.
- Tiled flooring. Walk in Hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 4.3m (11' 2" x 14' 1")
Front Elevation. Wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 3.9m (11' 6" x 12' 10")
Rear Elevation. Wooden flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.4m x 0.9m (7' 10" x 2' 11")
Side Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C, wash hand basin and separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Fitted mirror cabinet. Full wall and floor tiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.3m x 4.1m (14' 1" x 13' 5")
Rear Elevation. Wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.m x 5.4m (13' 1" x 17' 9")
Front Elevation. Wooden flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.1m x 4.1m (6' 11" x 13' 5")
Side Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit and bidet. Separate freestanding shower cubicle. Fitted mirror with lighting. Recessed lighting. Full wall and floor tiling.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Railed and shelved.
- 2.9m x 4.1m (9' 6" x 13' 5")
Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of W.C, wash hand basin, bidet and Jacuzzi bath. Separate freestanding power shower. Recessed lighting. Full wall and floor tiling. Fitted mirror.
From the Rathfriland Road roundabout turn left onto the Rathfriland Road and travel approx. 8 miles and turn left onto the Lurgancahone Road. This property is situated on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »