- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Notice of offer: 36 Linen Road, Bangor BT19 7JJ. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £86,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
- Modern, Spacious First Floor Apartment In Popular Linen Lane Development
- Large Open Plan Lounge Through To Dining Area & Kitchen Off
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven, Hob, Dishwasher & Washing Machine
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Both With Sliderobes & Master With En-Suite
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Double Glazed / Communal Gardens & Parking Areas / Intercom System
- Ideal Investment, Someone Downsizing Or First Time Buyers Alike
Additional InformationThis well presented, modern first floor apartment is situated in a block of only three properties, set on a pleasant corner plot within the popular Linen Lane development. The apartment offers a spacious open plan lounge with dining area, and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven. There are two well proportioned bedrooms, both with built-in mirrored sliderobes and an en-suite shower room off the master bedroom. The apartment also benefits from a three piece white bathroom suite, Phoenix Gas heating system, double glazing and communal parking and gardens. This makes for an ideal investment opportunity, someone looking to downsize or first time buyers alike.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door, cloak cupboard off, single panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 4.47m (19' 0" x 14' 8")
Overall. Wood laminate flooring, TV and satellite and phone points, intercom phone, two double panelled radiators, open plan to:
- 2.87m x 2.34m (9' 5" x 7' 8")
Modern range of cream high and low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.4m (11' 4" x 11' 2")
Built-in mirrored sliderobes, single panelled radiator, TV point, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, semi pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.18m x 4.44m (7' 2" x 14' 7")
Overall. Including built-in mirrored sliderobes, double panelled radiator.
- Push button WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Travelling along Balloo Road, Bangor, take the turning at the lights on to Rathgill Parade. Continue ahead and cross straight over at the roundabout on to Linen Road. No.36 is along on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »