This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Residence
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Easily Maintained Forecourt
- Decking To Rear
Additional InformationThink you can't afford to make this delightful property your new home? Think again... You could buy this property for as little as £266.85 per month through Co-Ownership… TEL: 90 30 90 30 and speak to Mark, our fully qualified mortgage adviser, who is regulated by the FSA… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!
This stunning mid terrace property is well positioned within a most popular locality.
The property itself comprises a spacious lounge and modern fitted kitchen/dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs boasts three good size bedrooms and a luxurious main bathroom suite.
The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Externally boasting an easily maintained forecourt and decking to rear; this property is sure to appeal to many.
We would encourage viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £99,950 Mortgage amount £49.975 monthly payment of £162.74 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £49.975 monthly payment £104.11 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the FSA.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE:15' 0" x 10' 1" (4.57m x 3.07m)
- Laminate flooring, bay window, double doors to kitchen/dining, coving
- KITCHEN/DINING:15' 11" x 8' 0" (4.85m x 2.44m)
- Raneg of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated hob & oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, storage
- BEDROOM (1):11' 1" x 9' 1" (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Laminate flooring, coving
- BEDROOM (2):12' 0" x 8' 0" (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Laminate flooring, coving
- BEDROOM (3):7' 11" x 9' 0" (2.41m x 2.74m)
- Laminate flooring
- BATHROOM:5' 1" x 5' 10" (1.55m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower & screen, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring, ceiling spotlights
- Front: easily maintained forecourt Rear: decking
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
81st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »