- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Four bedrooms (master bedroom with range of mirror fronted sliderobes) and two reception rooms (open plan).
- White bathroom suite with wall tiling.
- Gardens to rear in lawns, paved patio area and hedges.
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious Mid Terrace property offers well proportioned family accommodation which is situated within this ideal location, only minutes walk from the busy Newtownards town centre and all of its amenities and needs internal inspection to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Enclosed entrance porch with polished laminate floor. Entrance hall with polished
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.15m (12' 0" x 10' 4")
Polished laminate floor open plan to….
- 3.2m x 3.05m (10' 6" x 10' 0")
Polished wood surround, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, polished laminate floor.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.73m x 2.62m (12' 3" x 8' 7")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level Oak units, formica round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, wall tiling, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- REAR COVERED PORCH
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater, plumbed for washing machine.
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.18m (13' 0" x 10' 5")
Range of mirror fronted sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.79m (10' 0" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.5m x 2.87m (14' 9" x 9' 5")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.44m (9' 2" x 8' 0")
- Access to rear for bins, oil etc.
- Outside water tap, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank.
- To rear in lawns, paved patio area and hedges.
- GROUND RENT
- £667.00 (currently)
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »