- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Newly Decorated Mid-Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- White Fitted Kitchen
- Two Excellent Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom in White Suite
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Popular & Convieniant Location
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Iveagh Street just off the Falls Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The property itself has recently been decorated throughout and boasts two reception rooms, a large kitchen space, two excellent bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom. This property further benefits from gas fired central heating and pvc double glazing throughout.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.04m x 0.918m (3' 5" x 3' 0")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.554m x 3.783m (11' 8" x 12' 5")
Laminate flooring, double radiator, fireplace
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.066m x 3.06m (10' 1" x 10' 0")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, understair storage
- 4.059m x 2.237m (13' 4" x 7' 4")
Range of white high and low level units, formica worktops, vinyl flooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.813m x 3.935m (12' 6" x 12' 11")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.177m x 3.037m (7' 2" x 9' 12")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- 2.523m x 2.185m (8' 3" x 7' 2")
White suite with shower over bath, vinyl flooring, part pvc wall panelling, heated towel rail
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Iveagh Street is located just off Broadway and Falls Road in West Belfast in close proximity to the M1 Motorway
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »