- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented End Terrace Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Garden To Rear, Front Garden In Lawn
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Close To Many Amenities
Conveniently located just off the Upper Lisburn Road in South Belfast, this end terrace property is located close to the many amenities nearby including shops, leading schools & excellent transport links. The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout including two reception rooms, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and shower room. The property boasts an enclosed south facing garden to rear with patio area and front garden in lawn. Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Likely to appeal to the first time buyer or those with a young family we encourage early viewing.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door. Laminate wood floor. Storage off hallway.
- RECEPTION ONE 3.6m x 3.3m (11'10" x 10'10")
- Feature fireplace, picture rail.
- RECEPTION ONE
- RECEPTION TWO 4.3m x 3.7m (14'1" x 12'2")
- Feature fireplace, built in storage, picture rail, recessed spotlighting.
- RECPTION TWO
- KITCHEN 3.4m x 2.5m (11'2" x 8'2")
- Range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer & mixer tap, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 4.51m x 2.88m (14'10" x 9'5")
- BEDROOM TWO 3.7m x 2.9m (12'2" x 9'6")
- BEDROOM THREE 3.48m x 2.35m (11'5" x 7'9")
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Excellent south facing rear garden in lawn with patio area, front garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »