- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Mid Terrace
- Spacious Living room
- Modern kitchen wall/floor tiling
- Enclosed yard/utility room/wc
- Four bedrooms
- Bathroom in white suite
- Gas heating/Double glazing
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to be appointed as the sales agents for this Fantastic Mid Terrace property ideally located on popular Hawthorn Street just off the Falls Road and Springfield Road in West Belfast. Situated within easy access to many local amenities including, The Royal Victoria Hospital, Park Centre shopping centre, local schools and nurserys, the M1 Motorway and not to mention the close proximity to Belfast City Centre which is serviced by excellent commuter links including the new Belfast Glider service.
This well presented property comprises of an entrance hall leading to a long and spacious living room, further leading to the kitchen fitted with shaker style units and complimented with stunning wall/floor tiling. The rear yard to this property has most impressively been equiped with a wc, plumbed for a washing machine and enclosed with perspex roofing. There are four bedrooms spread over the first and second floors and the main bathroom features a white three piece suite and tiling throughout. Further benefits to this charming property include gas fired central heating and pvc double glazing throughout.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.095m x 6.882m (3' 7" x 22' 7")
PVC Entrance door, Laminate flooring, Carpet on stairs, Double radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.743m x 5.529m (8' 12" x 18' 2")
Carpet, Double radiator
- 3.745m x 2.507m (12' 3" x 8' 3")
Shaker style units, Wall/flooring tiles, Double radiator, built in oven, hob & extractor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Enclosed yard, perspex roofing, concrete floor, plumbed for washing machine, wc
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.697m x 1.99m (8' 10" x 6' 6")
Carpet, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.754m x 4.079m (9' 0" x 13' 5")
Carpet, Single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.689m x 2.344m (5' 6" x 7' 8")
Gas boiler, carpet,velux window
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.155m x 3.528m (10' 4" x 11' 7")
Vinyl flooring, Velux window
- 1.648m x 1.603m (5' 5" x 5' 3")
White three suite, single radiator, tiled throughout, velux window
- Hotpress, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Hawthorn Street is located just off Cavendish Street which runs between the Falls Road and Springfield Road in West Belfast
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »