- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Detached Home
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Open Plan To Dining
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Garden To Rear
- Detached Garage
- An Ideal Family Home
Constructed circa 1930's, this McDowell built detached residence offers spacious family accommodation full of character and charm. Located in a popular area of South Belfast this detached property occupies an extensive private mature site. On the ground floor there are two excellent reception rooms both with feature fireplaces, kitchen open plan to dining area, utility & cloakroom. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, shower room & bathroom suite with walk in shower. Externally there is an extensive, private garden to rear in lawn with patio area & front garden. Harberton Park offers ease of access to many cultural and social amenities including Balmoral, Malone and Dunmurry Golf Clubs, many leading schools, shops and restaurants on the Lisburn Road. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC glass panelled front door. Tiled floor.
- Hardwood front door with glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor, wood panelling.
- LOUNGE 7.32 x 3.93 (24'0" x 12'11")
- Feature bay window. Attractive cast iron fireplace with open fire. Cornice. Glass panelled doors to:
- GARDEN ROOM 3.78 x 1.59 (12'5" x 5'3")
- Double doors to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM 4.63 x 3.93 (15'2" x 12'11")
- Solid wood flooring, attractive cast iron fire place with gas fire, picture rail and cornice.
- KITCHEN 7.29 x 5.66 (23'11" x 18'7")
- Beautifully fitted kitchen comprising range of high and low level units, island unit, 1.5 sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, wine rack, exposed brick feature canopy, recessed spotlighting, Chinese slate floor.
- DINING ROOM
- Double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.4 x 1.87 (7'10" x 6'2")
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Leaded glass window. Hot press off landing.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.99 x 3.98 (13'1" x 13'1")
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.94 x 3.81 (12'11" x 12'6")
- Solid wood floor. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.8 x 3.15 (12'6" x 10'4")
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM FOUR 3.27 x 2.90 (10'9" x 9'6")
- Laminate wood floor. Built in robes.
- Comprising low flush W.C, tongue & groove panel bath, fully tiled walk in shower, ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, enclosed shower.
- ROOF SPACE
- Via slingsby ladder. Partially floored.
- Excellent rear garden in lawn, paved patio area. Front garden. Large driveway.
- DETACHED GARAGE
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »