- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Family Home On Site Of C.0.2 Acres
- Superb Upper Malone Location
- Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Ease Of Access To Main Arterial Routes And Public Transport Services
- Front Living Room
- Through Lounge With Double Doors To Patio and Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen With Excellent Dining Area
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Luxury First Floor Family Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Extensive Private And Secluded Rear Garden With Patio
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Advised To Appreciate This Fine Home
Additional InformationStunning detached family home occupying an excellent site extending to approximately c.0.2 acres in Upper Malone, South Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent location offering ease of access to main arterial routes, public transport services and local amenities.Many leading schools are close at hand.
The property has been maintained to an excellent standard by the present owners and comprises of a front living room, through lounge, kitchen with dining area and downstairs w.c on the ground floor. To the first floor are four double bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom.
The property benefits from driveway parking for several cars, a front garden in lawn and a large, private and secluded rear garden with patio ideal for year round entertaining.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door with side windows, under stair storage, wooden floor
- W.C CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome handles and tiled splash back, tongue and groove ceiling, tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 2.62m (17' 5" x 8' 7")
Wooden floor, cornicing
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.02m x 3.48m (19' 9" x 11' 5")
Cornicing, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, double doors to rear garden
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.m x 3.66m (16' 5" x 12' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units with chrome handles, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with chrome tap, integrated double oven, integrated four ring halogen hob with chrome splash back and chrome extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tongue and groove ceiling with spot lighting
- Hot press, access to floored roof space
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.12m (11' 4" x 10' 3")
Laminate wooden floor, Built in robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.9m (12' 9" x 9' 6")
Laminate wooden floor, storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.74m (11' 5" x 9' 0")
Laminate wooden floor
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 2.87m (11' 6" x 9' 5")
Laminate wooden floor, storage
- Luxury suite comprises of a curved bath with electric shower over, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome heated towel radiator, tongue and groove ceiling
- Utility store, plumbed for washing machine
Extensive rear garden laid in lawn with mature hedges and large patio.
Storage shed to side.
Driveway parking to front for several cars.
Front garden laid in lawn.
Upper Malone, South Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »