- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent End Terrace Property Offering Well Maintained And Spacious Accommodation
- Generous Lounge With Archway To Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Built In Under Oven And Attractive Tiling
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms Located Over First And Second Floor
- Modern White Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Small Paved Garden And Enclosed Rear Yard
- Excellent Location Close To Ballyhackamore Village And Many Of East Belfasts Leading Schools
A superb end terrace property with four good sized bedrooms in the heart of the convenient Bloomfield area, close to Ballyhackamore. This property has undergone a complete improvement programme by previous owners which is plain to see from the well presented, pebble dash render on the external walls, modern luxury kitchen and bathroom suite. Furthermore the property looks to have been re plastered in previous years along with upgrading of electric and gas fired central heating. The accommodation is both bright and spacious with through lounge dining room leading to a well fitted modern kitchen. Two good sized bedrooms on the first floor with modern white bathroom suite and shower over bath, and a further two good sized bedrooms on the second floor. This property is sure to impress first time buyers and families looking for the convenience of Ballyhackamore Village and Connswater Shopping Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'3 x 9'1 (4.04m x 2.77m)
- (into bay). Mock hole in wall fireplace with electric stove, recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Archway To;
- Dining Room 10'4 x 9'6 (3.15m x 2.90m)
- Recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- Kitchen 15'1 x 6'0 (4.60m x 1.83m)
- Modern range of high and low level units including display cabinets, wood laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, PVC panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 10'2 (3.86m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 7'3 (3.15m x 2.21m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, linen cupboard with gas boiler, timber panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 12'8 x 10'3 (3.86m x 3.12m)
- (at widest points).
- Bedroom 4 8'4 x 7'3 (2.54m x 2.21m)
- (average). Velux window.
- Small front paved area.
Enclosed rear yard.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »