- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Attractive first floor apartment with its own door entrance
- Bright living room opening to casual dining area with a pleasant outlook
- Spacious kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, main bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Coloured bathroom suite
- Recently installed gas central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Allocated parking space plus visitors space
- Only minutes to the main arterial routes linking Belfast and The George Best City Airport
- Ideal first time buyer or for an investor with a current rental income of £475 per month
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
An attractive first floor apartment which benefits from gas heating and PVC double glazing in a much sought after setting.
Ideal for first time buyers or investors alike.
- PVC double glazed door leading to porch.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase leading to:
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress, Worcester gas boiler, storage space.
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO DINING AREA
- 4.85m x 3.02m (15' 11" x 9' 11")
Feature window seat. Views over trees, glazed door to entrance hall.
- 2.72m x 2.36m (8' 11" x 7' 9")
Range of low level units, laminate worktops, space for a cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 2.77m (11' 7" x 9' 1")
Plus built in wardrobes, feature window seat.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.82m (11' 5" x 9' 3")
- 1.96m x 1.7m (6' 5" x 5' 7")
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Parking for one car. Concealed bin store.
Travelling up the Garnerville Road from the A55 take your first left into Glendhu Manor, then at the junction turn left and then right into the continuation of Glendhu Manor NO 36 will be on your left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
179th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »