- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached
- Three good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Extended kitchen/ living/dining
- Ground floor w.c
- Luxury bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Enclosed rear gardens
Its rare that such a fantastic opportunity will present itself onto the open market for sale, with all the hard work done! Such is the quality and finish of this extended semi detached home, that is set in an enviable position within the ever popular Four Winds area, convenient to many local amenities on both the Saintfield Road & Newton Park. The property over the past number of years has been extended and renovated to a very high standard, creating a perfect living environment, ready to move into and enjoy. The accommodation in brief comprises 3 good sized bedrooms, comfortable lounge, and a magnificent extended kitchen / living / dining room, a ground floor w.c and a deluxe white bathroom suite on the 1st floor with a separate shower cubicle.. Outside there are good off street parking facilities and good size enclosed gardens to the rear. Immediate viewing recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, gas boiler.
- Lounge 11'7 x 11'0 (3.53m x 3.35m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Extended kitchen / living /dining 21'2 x 17'2 (6.45m x 5.23m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, 4 ring hob and under oven, integrated washing machine, recessed spotlights, open to living / dining area.
- Extended living / dining area
- 2 x roof windows providing plenty of natural light. Double glazed French doors leading to rear gardens.
- Additional image
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space via slingsby ladder approach, floored light.
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 11'1 (3.56m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 11'1 (3.45m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 7'0 (2.57m x 2.13m)
- Bathroom 7'0 x 6'6 (2.13m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising Oval bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Recessed spotlights, fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator. Laminate flooring.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking.
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn with range of plants, trees and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »