- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Elegant and highly exclusive detached home
- Four generous bedrooms, master bedroom with spacious ensuite shower room with Villeroy and Boch suite including a double shower unit, WC, bidet and cabinet vanity basin
- Attractive entrance hallway with mahogany spindled staircase to the first floor gallery landing
- Open plan landing with feature reading nook and V bay window
- Downstairs WC with feature Villeroy and Boch WC, wash hand basin and complimenting tiles
- Formal drawing room with attractive Chesney fireplace and bay window
- Separate dining room
- Family room with attractive Chesney fireplace
- Wonderful open plan kitchen with sun room
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, complimenting a very well designed array of units incorporating larder cupboards and pull out cabinets, drawers and recess for a fridge/freezer
- Built-in Neff appliances including oven, hob and dishwasher
- Separate utility room with ample storage cabinets
- Beautifully designed bathroom with Villeroy and Boch suite
- Enclosed rear garden with private aspect including a well planted specimen raised border with feature wall, neat lawns and private paved patio and pathway
- Feature wrought iron gates to the sides of the property
- Neat front lawns with mature specimen trees and a spacious brick paved driveway
- Oil fired central heating, underfloor to ground floor and by radiator to first floor
- PVC double glazed windows
- Detached garage with electric garage door
- Tenure: Freehold
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 2583.sq ft approx. (Land and Property Services)
A truly elegant and beautifully presented detached home with a handsome exterior elevation, enjoying a wonderfully spacious site within a much admired and exclusive residential setting, positioned on the edge of this pretty cricketing Village with an array of local amenities including Donaghcloney Primary School. This fine home has been designed with no expense spared in the overall quality and standard of finish, from Villeroy and Boch sanitary fittings to a bespoke fitted kitchen and utility room with granite work surfaces. The accommodation has a practical arrangement including an open plan live-in style kitchen / sunroom as well as three further reception rooms. The first floor has been designed as a four bedroom layout with bedroom 4 beautifully fitted as an exclusive dressing room. The exterior of the home simply reflects to high standard of the interior with beautifully manicured gardens finished with neat lawns and mature specimen planting to create adornment through-out the year.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »