- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Highly Regarded Modern Development
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom Suite
- Furnished Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gas Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gardens To Front And Rear Laid In Lawn
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned within a highly regarded established development. This spacious recently constructed Semi-Detached family home enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating Luxury Shaker Kitchen with living / dining aspect, Master Bedroom with ensuite shower room, furnished cloakroom and modern first floor bathroom. Perfect for the First Time purchasers searching for a modern 'Turnkey' style property without the wait!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- With tiled floor extending into Kitchen.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap and button flush W.C. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 3.99m x 3.61m (13'1" x 11'10")
- Quality modern 'Herringbone' style laminate flooring
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 4.93m x 3.43m (16'2" x 11'3")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of modern shaker style high and low level fitted units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces. A host of integrated appliances including gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor fan housed in stainlees steel canopy dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlights. PVC double glazed twin doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.75m x 3.58m (15'7" x 11'9")
- Quality modern 'herringbone' style laminate flooring
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap feature tiled accent panel. Button flush WC. Fully Tiled shower cubicle with thermostaticly controlled shower. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.29m (11'6" x 7'6" )
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m x 2.51m (10'3" x 8'3")
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with thermostaticly controlled shower and fixed shower screen. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap . Button flush WC. Tiled floor. Complimentry wall tiling.
- Spacious driveway to front providing off street parking with twin gates to secure inner driveway. Neat Garden to front in lawn.
Private enclosed rear garden laid in neat lawn screened by perimeter fence with brick paved patio and feature corner patio/ terrace perfect for family barbeques.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »